Ohio State 42, Oregon 20
The standings are updated. The link to the tie-breaker standings is at the top of the standings page. The official winners are listed below.
CT Rep & Suprano tied for 1st, but CT Rep had the best TB score. TiGolBitTies2 & 1 took 9th & 10th. #1 was tied with Go Deep for 10th & their TB scores were tied, but the winner was closest to the total points scored by both teams (10 vs 16). Bumblewaspz & thegreatsnatch were tied for 3rd last @ 14 & their TB scores were tied, but the winner was "worst" (last) on total poiints (13 vs 7). No TB pick hit the exact final score, but Duck Soup & Midlo Tide were tied with Dawns & Tammy E @ 8, but the first two were closest to total points (6 vs 8) & split 1st & 2nd, while the latter two split 3rd. By the way, the latter two hit the exact "winning" score (42).
Thanks to everyone for playing. Let's get the numbers up next year, so we can increase the prizes. If you still haven't paid, please do it now. If you change your email address this year, don't forget to notify us.
- CT Rep (300)
- Suprano (150)
- Little Lion (100)
- @Robinskt (50)
- Gators4 (50)
- EthanCollin (25)
- Redskins Woody (25)
- We Are ... (25)
- TiGolBitTies2 (25)
- TiGolBitTies1 (25)
- The Green Hornet (50)
- Bearhug (25)
- Bumblewaspz (25)
Best TB Score:
- Duck Soup & Midlo Tide (tie - 50/each)
- Dawns & Tammy E (tie - 12.50/each)
Tie-Breaker: The playoff format this year creates a special situation with our tie-breaker process. This will clarify how the process will work, not only to break ties in the standings, but also to determine the prize winners for picking the closest score. You DO NOT have to have the correct teams in the final to compete for the tie-breaker. Your first TB score (left) is for Oregon (even if you picked Fla St in the Rose Bowl) & your second TB score (right) is for Ohio State (even if you picked Alabama in the Sugar Bowl). So everyone has a score for each team playing & our normal priorities will apply as usual (see below for TB priorities & prizes). Note: the final game counts as 1 win (same as every other game).
- Entry nicknames in the Top Ten, Bottom Five, Standings, and Entries pages are now links that take you to a page showing all the picks for that entry.
- Try the "Remember Me" and "Buddy List" features to the right of this page, underneath the Top Ten and Bottom Five. They work great!
- The Picks page is now sorted by standings.
- Complete Bowl results are available after an update is made.
- If you're reading this & still owe me money, get your checkbook out now.
- Check your picks on the sheet & for accuracy. Call me immediately if there's a mistake. Also, follow your score & report any errors immediately, so we can correct any mistakes.
The prize breakdown and tie breaker priorties are listed below:
Here are the tie-breaker priorities:
- Difference from both teams scores (over or under) - miss one by 5 & the other by 8, you're off a total of 13.
- Difference from total combined points
- Closest to the winning team's score.
- Split prize if still tied.
|8)||We Are ...||25||15|
|196)||The Green Hornet||12||12||TB|