ALABAMA NATIONAL CHAMPS !
Alabama 45, Clemson 40. What an exciting high-scoring game.
IF YOU STILL OWE, PLEASE SEND IT.
BJP hit the last game to finish 1st by 4 games @ 37-5. Suprano also hit it to take 2nd @ 33-9. Packer Backer, Honks, & I<3 Trump's Lid all hit, but Hacker & Marky Marc both missed & all 5 finished @ 31-11, but Packer Backer took 3rd with the best TB score of 24. Honks was 4th with a TB of 25, Hacker was 5th @ 26, Marky Marc was 6th @ 33, & I<3 Trump's Lid was 7th @ 37. BHF Lucky, Cutterhead, Ramblin Wreck, & Slick Rick all hit it, but Steve Hmelnicky missed & all 5 finished @ 30-12. BHF Lucky was 8th with a TB score of 18, Cutterhead was 9th @ 24, & Ramblin Wreck took 10th @ 34.
Lori Strobl missed it & took 1st last @ 15-27. Dawn Sweeney2 hit it, but Smokie Dokie missed & they both finished @ 16-26. Dawn Sweeney2 got 2nd last with a TB score of 26, while Smokie Dokie took 3rd last @ 20 - when going for last, the worst (higher) TB score is better. Natalie U had the best TB score of 2, #1 Alphabetically was 2nd @ 5, & The Gr8 Snatch was 3rd @ 6.
See below for the complete list of prizes. All winners will be contacted individually. There is a link to the TB score rankings on the "standings" page. Thanks to everyone for playing ... we hope you had fun. Thanks to AJ Lawrence for maintaining the great website. We'll to see you all nexy year.
- Entry nicknames in the Top Ten, Bottom Five, Standings, and Entries pages are now links that take you to a page showing all the picks for that entry.
- Try the "Remember Me" and "Buddy List" features to the right of this page, underneath the Top Ten and Bottom Five. They work great!
- The Picks page is now sorted by standings.
- Complete Bowl results are available after an update is made.
- If you're reading this & still owe me money, get your checkbook out now.
- Check your picks on the sheet & for accuracy. Call me immediately if there's a mistake. Also, follow your score & report any errors immediately, so we can correct any mistakes.
The prize breakdown and tie breaker priorties are listed below:
Here are the tie-breaker priorities:
- Difference from both teams scores (over or under) - miss one by 5 & the other by 8, you're off a total of 13.
- Difference from total combined points
- Closest to the winning team's score.
- Split prize if still tied.
|7)||I <3 Trump's Lid||31||37|
|204)||Walsh Stops Short||17||59||TB|